Committed and reliable Dog Walker wanted for the area of E11, E10, E17 and surrounding areas.
Walkies with Una started because the owner wanted to give other dogs the same care and attention that she does her own.
It’s a small company with a different approach. Our philosophy is to give the animals the best care and attention possible.
We specialise in recognising each animal’s needs and doesn’t walk dogs in large groups.
Walkies with Una specialises in walking dogs with a variety of backgrounds and has an exciting opportunity for a passionate person to join our dynamic team.
This self-employed position is well suited to an individual who is looking to further develop their dog walking career and gain hands on experience in a supportive and thriving environment.
You will work independently but with support when needed walking no more than 3 dogs at any one time.
This position also has the possibility of stepping up to be a part of our training team.
Key responsibilities :
· Ensure that the safety and wellbeing of the dog is met at all times and is primary concern.
· Manage time effectively so that the walks are kept to schedule
· Escalate concerns immediately to the owner of the company
· Ensure that the best interest of the animal is the number one priority
· Pet sitting (optional), home visits, toilet breaks, puppy pop-ins and pet feeding
· Full UK driving license and access to a vehicle that is suitable to transport dogs- ULEZ compliant
· Can manage your own time and use initiative whilst ensuring that the businesses reputation is upheld.
· Ensure our clients and animals are happy and safe
· Confident in walking dogs on your own
· Knowledge of positive reinforcement
· Willing to work in all weather conditions
· Previous experience with walking dogs, including rescue dogs, reactive dogs and dogs still in training.
· Must be available to work Monday to Friday10-3 with optional weekends
· Basic understanding of the U.K. dog laws and be able to demonstrate positive canine management
· Clear and current DBS (criminal record check)
· Dog Handling experience
· Be able to demonstrate knowledge of positive reinforcement.
Preference will be given to those with a level 3 in canine behaviour or training aswell as experience.
To apply please email a CV and covering letter to
Only applications via email will be looked at.